Wednesday, May 18, 2011

numbness~

yeah... im blogging again.. 
i think i will blog till that feeling goes off. 
well, wasn't that good. 
the min i switch on my lappie , move on to fb.
there it was, one notification.
well, he tagged me in one of my picture.
and guess what, he put in a "randomly-put in album"
oh what am i?
a stranger to u?
good then. soon it will be.

moving on... i saw he uploaded an "baby <3 " album where he puts her pictures in it.
at that instant, i was thinking
"when i dated u, did u do that for me?"
no.. not once. i was a damn idiot collecting pictures of me and him.
memories are memories but i don't think its worth it anymore.
my heart was completely numb when i saw those picture.
i did not feel anything wrong or sad. 
 was it a good sign?
probably i just went through so much till i dont feel anything anymore.
the pain was terrible at first but now.... 
i dont think its there anymore.
i cant even tell whether i still love him..
 guess when the gf sees this, she would be happy.
 but its true.. i cant tell anymore. 
probably, to me now, he's just a best friend?
yea... i guess so..
i think moving on isnt a bad thing after all. 
makes u grow stronger.! 

No comments:

Post a Comment