Thursday, May 19, 2011

hopes are gone.

well. at this very moment. 
my heart just shut,broken and numb . 
there is no more pain but there were emptiness
but then again, i know it is time. 
seeing those pictures do remind me of past memories,
but after that when i see those pictures of him with someone else
instantly got me forget all of it.
 i do not think its worth of it anymore. 
i do not know what "friends" mean to him
its been days since we last talk. as in really talk. 
it felt bad, empty but then i knew, i got to keep going on.
because i know, there are some friends who has not given up on me yet
and always keep giving their support to me

To be really honest, this is the toughest relationship i have ever been
the best-est* suppose to be*
but now turn into a disappointment.
i wish to solve the problem
but i guess, we're just keep running away and yea, probably its best for us
 BEST for ME
somehow, God is also telling me to wait and soon someone will come
i do not know who is it, but i'll just have faith in Him. 
God knows what best for me.AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment