Monday, May 16, 2011

dont put ur hopes up!

well, its been months since i last blogged. 
lots to say but i'll cut it short. 
am having my sem break now for a month.
God knows what am i gonna do. 
well, thanks to mummy , she brought me to phuket for holiday.
i enjoyed every single moment there.
when i got there, to my horror, i cant use my phone and there was no line for me.
i thought it suck not to have the phone but turns i felt good without the phone.
there was no calls, no sms, no worries. 
although there were something that i kept thinking, but no point thinking about since it doesn't concern me.
well, when i was phuket, i just love the sea view and sea breeze. 
mum bought alot of stuffs for me...
Patong beach was the best yea. 
will upload the pics later... 
the best thing is, i got to sit on a GREEN tuktuk(which is a form of transport in phuket)
yea, thats about it...

The best-est thing is when i got down from the plane when i got back to Malaysia., switched on my phone
and there it was, ken sms saying that i passed all the subjects.
i was so happy. 
that night, mitch came to stay a night over. 

well, things doesnt really went well after that.
 i do not know what to say.
sometimes, i just feel there is no point of calling each other best friends when one just don't bother about other's feelings.
no point saying there is love, when actions prove a different thing. 
its already tuesday and we have not been really taking as in sharing like usual.
worst thing that happened, that woman confronted me. 
 i just want to keep everything to myself, but instead she asked me to share. 
so fine, i share. 
but when i told her how i really feel, things went really wrong. 
worst part, i told him and he choose not to listen to me and yea, din even bother of calling me back.
i do not know what am i feeling at the moment. 
hurt? sad??disappointed? 
i do not know..
all i know, i just feel like he doesn't need me and i should stay away. 
we're completely strangers. nothing to talk, nothing to share. 
i do not know what to say to him anymore. 
probably, its gonna be the time that God wants me to realise something. 
i do not know what is that. but i believe there is a reason for anything that happen. 
and i do believe there will be someone out there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment