Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ITS TIme

well, its been awhile since i actually blog, considering there is nothing to write about. 
well yea. time passes very quickly and exams are coming already. 
i do not know where to start studying as my mood are getting worst day by day. 
after yesterday and i found out that i was barred from english exam.
i cant seem to concentrate in anything. mood swing like no one knows me at all.
i wanted help from an asshole and i know its an asshole and why should i ask him for help. 
well that's because i'm closer to him and his command in english is good.??'
but WTF! he kept giving excuses that "no money and all fucking excuse"
i was like WTF man! i have helped you in so many ways possible and you can't even help back in return?
serious FUCK!
well, writing the letter was easy but to know what to write in it, it's difficult.
tomorrow it's the interview... i have been thinking to myself "what if i don't get approve?' "will i fail?"
gosh.. FML!
but i'm lucky to have someone who actually listens to my problem and spent her time break with me.. thanks SHANA! you're a good friend to me. I DO LOVE YOU!<3



well, i do hope that things will go well again and i wanted sem 3 to end fast. 
 I do not know why but i just felt i want to. 
i wish to disappear from here ASAP!
but GOd wont let me. 
i hope to erase my memory and live a new life again.
but i miss my friends. especially my college friends. 
they have been such a good friend to me since sem 1 although things do went wrong between us soemtimes. but i still love them no matter how. 
sometimes i do feel that friendship is even stronger than a relationship. 


but there are times, i do feel left out 
either from my friends or even HIM
probably im just not up to their standards???
cause i do not have enough knowledge to pair up with them?? 
 i seriously do not know. 
but I am really happy with them
THEM means my best 3 buddies in college.
but yea... i wish we wont forget each other when we are in separate places.. 
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS!


well, thats about it... 
-lifeless clabear-

No comments:

Post a Comment