Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fucked UP DAy!

this happen yesterday.
 was a fucked up day. 
i skipped class on tuesday and wednesday
and i thought by staying at home can make me study but not at all..
 bed and lappie is my temptation..
but so what? but then again, i need to study and finals are coming.

The worst thing happen yesterday
was someone fucking fucked up bitch 
 is actually telling me who to spend time with.
i was like WHAT THE FUCK WEYH???!!!!
who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?
 think first before you talk or even send me any message.
 you want HIM, thats your business. 
even if he leaves you, that's too bad for you for being so fucked up.
you spoiled everyone mood . 
thats YOU!

Even i want him back, you still cant say anything. 
 YES you are HIS GIRLFRIEND, so WHAT??
 so just because you are his, you can tell me off! 
NO WAY! i am who i am
 DEAL WITH IT! 
 too bad for you.!

No comments:

Post a Comment