Sunday, April 10, 2011

Insecure~

time to write again! 
well, i have this funny feeling around. 
i do not know it's about me or not
 or probably i should think that not everything is about me
things i see or even hear could actually relate to me
so how am i not to think about it? 

there is another thing...
should friends will always be only two?
I personally do not understand the concept of friendship anymore
i do not know why i said so, but it seems i really don't
i just want to share my happiness with you all. 
but instead i got another kind of a response. 
why? why??
i don't mean to show off to anyone
i just want you all to be happy for me
does this mean i should just keep quiet and not tell anything around?
if that is so, then i'll do it.
 if that makes you all feel better.
i don't mean to offend anybody
yes, i kept saying that my parents don't love me 
but i mean that they kept on scolding me for these and that reasons
making me stressed up and comparing to other parents
i don't mean that they hate me
please think about that . 
well, although my parents can afford expensive things,
that doesnt mean they are rich or even i'm rich.  
i want to be the same level as everyone
that is what we call as God's children.


i treat everyone as my friend
college mates are my besties
whether they treat me right or not, i do not know
you don't have to know
if you don't like anything about me then just tell me off..
 don't make me keep wondering around
i don't need you to tell me what to do or to keep my mouth shut.
 i know where i stand.
 just stay out. 
I am who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment